FS ½ all planes sale.

When sales get slow the bills don't so time for a big sale. All planes ½ off plus shipping. Purpleheart, ipe and padouk are all included any oddball wood is the actual wood price like usual. I am out of Japanese irons but this sale may get me caught up on that bill and you can get one later. But they are not ½ off as I don't really make a profit on them. Screwcaps are ½ off the regular price is 30.00 Depending on how many sales it may take 1.5 months to ship the planes. Sometimes I get really swamped and it takes awhile but for the low price it will be worth the wait. When you email me tell me what you want and your address so I can tell you shipping. If you use more then one email address let me know as it gets confusing. I can take paypal a credit card directly or a check. Please either use the same email address for our emails or include the first one so I can keep track of everyone. I will give you a order number to make keeping track easier.

Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

Scrub plane. A jack plane is nice for smoothing large panels

Reply to
Hax Planx

John Girouard wrote: snip

snip

Think drop-deck trailer. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:05:24 -0700, Steve knight <

I would say a jack with a bit extra curve on the iron to knock the high spots off. a scrub would do it a bit better but it only works for hogging a lot of wood off. a smoother would be a good choice along with the jack. email me directly so I can keep track of all this. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

good description. the razee is just the cut in back. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight