FS 50% off sale 2 days only.

With taxes and my steel bill due a bit behind on the mortgage and out of plane irons I need some extra sales also the wife wants some birthday money to spend on me. So for the next two days till 4/17/04 all my bench planes will be ½ plus shipping. That include all smoothers jack's jointers and scrub planes. All oddball planes like dado planes dovetail planes and panel raisers will be

1/3 off including shipping I guess. Any exotic woods like cocobolo and ebony and such are regular price. Japanese blades are 100.00 I don't make any money off of them so I can't reduce the price anymore. Usually sale planes take about a month to ship or less. Last time I got so far behind it took forever to catch up but I will try not to let that happen. So if you want a plane email me with what you want and what wood and your shipping address. Or better yet go to my webpage and fill out the order form and out the 50% off comment in the comment's box.
Reply to
Steve Knight

Steve, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, but with the sale closing on the 17th and you posting about it on the 19th, I don't think you're going to generate as much cash as you might have anticipated.

I'm not much of a custom plane man, so I'm just pointing this out to bust your chops a little. (smiley face here, if I believed in them)

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I must ave been asleep on that one. lets try the 21st.

Reply to
Steve Knight