Announcing the new Knight-toolworks tote and knob business.

Since mike in Katy retired from the custom work I had to have a source of totes. So I decided to start making totes and knob replacements. I also will make small normal and large totes for my planes. I hope to change the jack's and jointers over to d handles too soon. To get started I need to make patterns of the totes and knobs. I will make a spreadsheet to keep track of the ones I need. What I need are samples of the totes and knobs out there. So right now if you are willing to send me a tote and knob or sets that I need I will send you a set I made back in easy to get woods like American woods and my standard woods padouk and purpleheart. Once I see if this works I can do cocobolo and rosewood and such but I have to mail order them right now. If you have an old beater plane you don't need having a body to make sure the totes and knobs fit is even better. So give me a email if your interested and included the plane number and brand and the type too if applicable.

Reply to
Steve knight