FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

Robert Bonomi notes:

Or, as something I just read, stated: It is not relative to the discussion.

Charlie Self "Did you know that the White House drug test is multiple choice?" Rush Limbaugh

Reply to
Charlie Self

Um, yeah. Have you considered that you don't get a lot of heat anymore because a large portion of the regulars here find you annoying enough to completely ignore you?

Sweet. I'm holding my breath. Name never changed, I just revealed to you that I use a nym for usenet purposes to avoid the wrath of kooks. Your alter ego on rec.skiing.alpine created an environment where that was advisable. (BTW, Jay Pique = Jay Peak)

JP

************** I had an imaginary friend once too.
Reply to
Jay Pique

the problems are several. first I don't have a full working set of plans. and I wanted to change the design anyway. second is most machinists want to make a lot of them at once and I can't afford it. now with the Japanese irons a couple of coffin smoothers with Japanese blades and extra weight will handle a larger range of woods and cost less. but they don't have that cool infill thing though I have to admit.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I have never received any feedback to indicate such.

I wouldn't, but that's up to you.

Oh, I understand, but he seemed not to. Not my decision to make, y'seee.

Ah, so you DO have me confused with someone else. I don't ski, I don't recall having encountered you before, and I don't know what or who a "Jay Peak" is supposed to represent. If someone is posting as me over there, I'd be interested in seeing some headers; my email address, as you know, does work. To the best of my knowledge, if I have ever posted on rec.skiing.alpine, it was as an un-noticed crosspost.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Jesus H. Dave, are you really that deluded? Up until now this was just a little flame-fest to probe the depth of your...uhhh...uniqueness, but good god man you REALLY need to pull your head out of your ass.

Come on Dave, admit it - there really isn't any Norwegian friend, is there?

No, I'm just comparing you to an individual that posts over there. I don't think you're *actually* him.

Make this next post a real doozie Dave - a real zinger - because you've just about bored me to the point where I'm not likely to respond.

JP

****************** It's all been done before.
Reply to
Jay Pique

About a dozen of 'em, but the one specific person I mean, yeah, him too.

I'm sure that this is intended to be an insult of some sort, but y'see those only are effective when the target has the first clue (or cares) what the hell you're talking about.

I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else's time to waste.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Oh man - you mean you have a veritable gang of friends in Norway and you only were going to recommend a virtual stranger from internet to ONE of them? Now I don't feel so bad about not being nice to you.

JP

********** Wheeeee!

Reply to
Jay Pique

No no - that doesn't count. I snubbed you first.

JP

**************************** Posting with abandon.
Reply to
Jay Pique