Free Black Walnut Trees: MI Anyone interested?

These have to come down. 1 large about 2 ' diameter, 3 about 1 1/4' diameter. All in excellent shape, no scars, straight. Clear area to cut, no power lines, ect. email me, if interested. Hate to see them go to waste.

Reply to
audacity

Where are you.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I would love to have them but you're too far away...

thanks for putting the MI in your topic, makes it easier.. Mac

mac davis

Where in Michigan are you?

Reply to
shooter

I live in a Detroit sub, near I-75 and M-59. Easy access to trees, no power lines.

Reply to
audacity