Floor to ceiling sliding door hardware

I am looking for sliding door hardware that will allow me to create floor to celing closet doors.

Similar to Poliform Closets:

leads will be much appreciated

Reply to
Carpentar

I just bought hardware to build three such doors.

Bob

Reply to
bob

30-35 years ago, you could buy a kit of aluminum extrusions that allowed you to build a sliding wall to form a closet very much like a set of sliding glass shower doors using 4'x8'x1/4" plywood panels that could be cut to size needed.

I haven't seen them in years, don't know if they are still available.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Bob:

The Johnson hardware allows the door to be suspended from the top. So a part of the track (even covered with fascia) is still visible. The Poliform doors are attached to the back side of the door. From the front only the door is visible.

Reply to
Carpentar