Push open push close door latch

I am looking for closet door latches heavy enough to support the door(s) (solid core, 3'0, 68", 1/3/8" single)

Operation similar to a stereo cabinet door...push to open and push to close.

These closets are wainscoated to blend into the walls.

The latches need to be concealed...no knobs or hardware visible.

I have hinges that are heavy enough and are hidden.

Any idea where to find these?

Reply to
Rick

It is a common marine hardware item; however, you don't typically find those size doors on a boat.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I'm guessing a double magnetic push latch might be strong enough.

Upscale

On 15 Jul 2004 13:58:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rick) calmly ranted:

item # 01L01.01

- DANCING: The vertical frustration of a horizontal desire.

Full Service Web Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques