Folding Door Systems

Hello,

I'm planning on building some built in wardrobe/closets in a bedroom. I've seen pictures of some where folding doors have been fitted floor to ceiling across a whole wall to create a walk in type arrangement. The doors would fold flat against either wall and in the middle when open and then close to create a flat wall hiding all the clothes/clutter.

Anyone know of any suppliers of such doors/door kits? Anyone used or built anything similar?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks Keith

Reply to
Keith Oliver

Not folding; but I've done exactly the same thing using sliding doors (Stanley brand, from any of the DIY sheds)

David

Reply to
Lobster