flammable fumes in garage

Time to put Big Mike in the Bozo Bin...

Doug Miller

I knew from the outset that it would be wasted on you. But my guess is that some readers will have understood the explanation of the process whereby an explosive atmosphere forms. Which, I might add, you were kind enough to repost verbatim in case someone missed it first time around.

At least I pare down the articles to which I reply rather than reposting the entire original article. OOps, was I being anal again?

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt