Festool, DeWalt, or Makita?

Hey Max, what did you decide to do?

Let us know ... :)

Reply to
Swingman

Yes, I decided. Now you can sit back and smirk.

I'm going to Albuquerque soon and will be picking it up. TS 75 (w/75") plus

55" track and connectors. Got tired of pissing around with homemade compromises. {:-)

Max (the big spender)

Reply to
Max

Misery, and broke, loves company! ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Misery? With a new Festool thingamajig?

Max (grinning)

Reply to
Max

"broke" being the operative word in this case. :)

Reply to
Swingman

I have just enough $$ left over to buy some raw material .........................and some brads.

Max

Reply to
Max

"Max" wrote in news:4bc1de0e$0$19156$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:

Think how much you can save if you don't put a finish on your wood! :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Are you being flippant?

Max (I'm not finished)

Reply to
Max

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:08:23 -0600, the infamous "Max" scrawled the following:

Max, aren't you forgetting a Festering SuperSucker?

-- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. -- John Muir

Reply to
Larry Jaques

"Larry Jaques" wrote

-- John Muir

The SuperSucker will have to wait for a few more paydays. I already have more vacs than the Hoover company. The Missus would not only think I've lost my mind; she would be convinced.

Max (she might be right)

Reply to
Max

Hey Leon ... How's that new TS75 doing?

Wanna race??

:)

Reply to
Swingman

He didn't!! . . . . . . . did he?

Reply to
Robatoy

No eye witness, or photographic evidence, but, by jove, I do believe he did!

Reply to
Swingman

Well then... if he did, he might finally get around to building some bedroom furniture, eh? . . . . . . .

*G*
Reply to
Robatoy

Mine arrives tomorrow. TS75, plus 55" guide *and* 32" guide.

Max

Reply to
Max