Euro FF hinge for 1-7/16" Stiles?

Hello everyone,

I have been using Blum Euro 110º 35mm cup face frame hinges for all the doors in my parents kitchen. They work great on the 2-7/16" stile panel doors I have made so far, but I am making some divided lite cabinet doors that have only a 1-7/16" stile. Obviously a 35mm cup hinge will not work.

Does anyone know of a similar hinge with a smaller cup?

Thanks,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Yeah that is a bit too skinny for the euro hinge cup you need a minimum of

1-9/16" IIRC. Why not make the stiles a bit wider? It may be hard to tell the difference if you do not go too wide. Most of my door stiles are 1-3/4 or 2" wide. The only other size that I am aware of is larger, 42mm. I had to use that size on some hinges that mounted to a carrier that allowed the doors to slid in beside a TV.
Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Steve Thayer

occasion. Not too cheap are they. LOL I typically buy mine 100 at a time for about $1.69 ea.

Reply to
Leon