Any euro hinges smaller than 35mm?

Hey all, I built a medicine cabinet that is made of oak plywood. It's a frameless design and I planned on installing 2 doors on the front with euro hinges. Much to my dismay...I sized the stiles too narrow for the 35mm hinge! The stile is 1.5" and I would need at least 1.75 if not more to install the 35mm variety.

Anyone know of a place I can get a smaller cup euro hinge or another alternative to making full overlay doors on a frameless cabinet with

1.5" stiles?

thanks!

Reply to
Brad

Rockler has 26mm mini Blum clip-on euro-style hinges.

Torr

Reply to
Torr

I have put 35mm Euros on 1.5 stiles. What is the problem? 35mm = 1-3.8".

Reply to
Leon

Thanks! I just ordered the 26mm ones off Rockler...not sure why I couldn't find them online when I looked.

Reply to
Brad