Euro hinges for older face frame cabinet doors?

I have a friend who wants to replace his old kitchen cabinet doors with something newer and more stylish. I have a good source for the new doors, but he wants to use those European 32 mm hidden hinges. All the ones I am familiar with are designed to work with "faceless" cabinets, where the inside part of the hinge mounts on a side wall that is 90 degrees to the plane of the door. Does anyone know of a brand or type of hinge that will screw to the edge of an existing face frame? These doors will be full overlap, by the way, no rabbetted edge. Thanks in advance.

Baby Grand

Reply to
Baby Grand

Blum Makes face frame hinges in the Euro style.

There are several sizes available for different sized overlays.. I use the one below by the 100's and get them from WoodWorkers Hardware.

Hinge Compact 38M 105 Degree 1/2" overlay B038M355.08

Reply to
Leon