Solid Cherry Chair plans or kits (no windsor chairs)

Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some chairs. Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair plans?

Thanks Fredd

Reply to
Fmg

At the risk of sounding glib, Fredd... ANY chair-plan would work, as long as you built it out of cherry?

Robatoy

You could do a Taunton Press + chairs search at amazon.com and browse some books there for styles you may be interested. The kind of wood and stain/finish used is personal preference.

Reply to
Phisherman

cherry.

Cherry explodes when you touch it with stain, btw, it can create a fireball which rivals the Trinity nuclear test. Don't even try it on a sample...*G*

Robatoy