"Jake's Chair"?

Some years back, I found information here on building a variant of the Adirondack chair that was then described as a "Jake Chair". The address and ftp site involved seem to have gone dead. Does anyone have a source for the plans or information about those chairs? Thanks.

Reply to
Jack Countryman

Google has over 1 million hits. The first, including plans, is here:

HeyBub

You can search on the name "Tom Gauldin" to narrow things down a bit.

I just made a couple

from a link posted to this newsgroup. You could also search on the Google history of this newsgroup.

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit

Wed, Jul 18, 2007, 5:16pm snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com (Jack=A0Countryman) doth query: Some years back, I found information here on building a variant of the Adirondack chair that was then described as a "Jake Chair". The address and ftp site involved seem to have gone dead. Does anyone have a source for the plans or information about those chairs?

Two things: ONE: Now you know why I print out the plans I really, really, want to save; not just rely on the link being there forever. TWO: You slap yourself on the forehead and say, "Gee, I could have had a google instead>..

J T