ADIRONDAK CHAIRS

Hi,

Im new to the group. Im interested in taking on a new project for the spring. I have two adirondak chairs and could easily replicate the two that I have but my wife doesnt find them particularily comfy.

Does anyone have a set of plans of an Adirondak chair that is a pdf or other e-mail-able format?

You can e-mail me directly at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks for your helpful insight.

Rick

Reply to
buildit8

Or you can Google [adirondack chair free plan].

Reply to
Guess who

Reply to
nospambob

Yeah, I was asked to make a set last year and I found lots of free plans. In the end I made a hybrid of several diff versions.

Reply to
Joe

Nice site. This is the spirit of the internet: Give something - get something in return.

I book-marked this site.

Reply to
LQQK