ebay euro hinges any good?

anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Reply to
Martik

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell you....

Reply to
myxpykalixNOSPAM

How many are you buying? Shipping is $7.

Reply to
Larry Bud

WE buy hinges from EB Bradley and Hafele and they are ridiculously cheap. When I first saw their prices I thought it was a mistake and that we should hurry before they catch it. Hinges are under $1 each usally and come in an endless variety, inset full overlay partial overlay, face frame Euro etc. Find an industrial supplier in your area. max

Reply to
max

>> rd=1

Yes but they are junk. These hinges will sag from day one and in 5 years they will all be failing. b

Reply to
Battleax

22, therefore shipping is irrelevant
Reply to
Martik

Read the add, its all you want for $6.95 SH

Reply to
vmtw

You are forgetting that the sellers are trying to make a profit and shipping

1 or 2 items is not worth the effort. This is one of the better sellers as he allows combined shipping at no extra cost.
Reply to
Martik