Entertainment center

Finished this during football season. Red Oak, Watco Fruitwood Posted at:

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=1494&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photosMax D.

Reply to
Max

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=1494&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>> Max D.

Wow, that's a huge setup. Nice work.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=1494&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>>>> Max D.

Thank You, Thank You.

Max D.

Reply to
Max

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=1494&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos>

A great example of something you can build but can't buy.

Reply to
Hax Planks

I tried the link you posted & got the following error: Sorry, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net has not enabled any public albums in their account.

Seems Edwin & Hax didn't have any problem. I'm reading this through my Google account.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Same here, altho I seriously doubt Google has anything to do with it. Did you move/delete the pic already?

Reply to
gpdewitt

No sir. It's still there at:

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=1494&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.sbc.yahoo.com/ph//my_photosMax D.

Reply to
Max

entertainment centre, my browser just hangs forever until I force quit IE. I've tried about 5 times, kind of like the guy who reaches past the "wet paint" sign to feel if it's really still wet.

Gerry

Reply to
G.E.R.R.Y.

Can't imagine what's going on. I have trouble posting to abpw. My pics just don't show up. If you'd care to give me your e-mail address I'll e-mail the pics.

Max D. (for my e-mail, just drop the "not" on the end.)

Reply to
Max

Very nice!

How 'bout some close ups? Like of the doors, maybe?

Renata

Reply to
Renata

For mine, just remove the DONTSPAM. Thanks, I'll look forward to them.

Gerry

Reply to
G.E.R.R.Y.

Send me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail several pics. Max D.

Reply to
Max