Efnet #woodworking Please join us

The channel is for woodworking,home remodling ect. Live chat,help with projects ect,... Advice given,advice needed.

Reply to
Teej

Efnet babbles:

Some advice: quit publishing copyrighted plans on the web. Sooner or later, you're going to hit some with a current publisher and you'll get sued.

Won't hurt if you look up copyright--my spelling is correct.

Charlie Self

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." James Madison

Reply to
Charlie Self

Tue, Jul 29, 2003, 3:43pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com (Teej) blathers: Try quoting Suddam

Suddam?

Anyway to all others judge for yourself and visit us,thank you.

In this instance, you can take it for a given that Charlie judges for me also, except, I think he might have been a bit light on you.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT