Dust collector hood for Dewalt 12" sliding compund miter saw?

Can anyone direct me to the website of the company that make the yellow dust collector hood for the Dewalt 12" sliding compund miter saw. I just can't find it on my own. As I do recall it is big bucks.

Reply to
Buck Wheat

Jim Behning

Look up Downdrafter in Google. I have one and it is the best of everything I have tried.

Reply to
Pat Payne

I think you're looking for the "DownDrafter":

I also think the downDrafter is redicoulsly priced. You can build your own out of one of those plastic storage boxes you buy at WalMart. Or Build it out of plywood.....

Reply to
Never Enough Money