Help re: 12" compound sliding miter saw

This has also been posted on rec.woodworking also.

I am looking to buy a 12" compound sliding miter saw and I'm trying to find the most accurate best overall. If opinions comparing the saws have already been given, please point me in the right direction, and it has not what is considered the most accurate and best overall miter saw.

Thank you

Reply to
r49miner