Dumb router refresher question

Thanks, friends, for the refresher. Patterns now cut -- more or less successfully. Had a bit of wander, or a wandering bit, but a little wood filler and sanding and recut and all is well.

Reply to
Gramps' shop

Your shop does not have a drain? All equipment should point towards the drain. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

In those Northern parts, the drain may well be on the ceiling... ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Or frozen over....

Reply to
Leon

I thought it was the people in the southern hemisphere who have the drain on the ceiling. :-)

I don't know how they keep the blood from rushing to their heads :-)

Reply to
woodchucker