Dovetails on a curve

Nicely cut and fit.

Ed Pawlowski

Pretty cool!

Reply to
Leon

Impressive. I would have liked to have seen his whole project..... what the heck is the project, what the application is for. Oh, well.

Reply to
Sonny

That is craftsmanship.

Reply to
Michael

All I'm seeing is the one image. The comments seem to indicate there's more or perhaps even a video. Am I missing something?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yes, there is a video of the joint being prodded together.

Reply to
Leon

Got it. On my iPad using the Dolphin browser, the link is just a static image.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Works ok with iPad safari browser.

Reply to