Do plans for an artist flat file exist?

Hello. I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me find plans to build an artists flat file. I have looked everywhere it seems online and can't find one. I could always draft one up myself, but I figured I would check here first. Here is a link to an example:

you, and input or help would be greatly appreciated.

-Rachel

Reply to
rachel_rosheck

Just a chest of drawers but make the drawers longer, thiner and deeper

Reply to
Rob V

Go to a sale near a closing military base. Map drawers, and pretty common.

Reply to
George

You are a bit late. I spent a year trying to find someone who wanted 4 five drawer units, a white formica top, and a base frame. They were metal (except for the top) and in near perfect condition. Nobody wanted them, not even for free. They went to the dump back in November.

Reply to
Charley