Air exhanger for basement

Hello, homemoaner here...

Any recommendations for a do-it-yourself installed fresh air exchanger for a basement ? I would like to get a model with a dehumidifier. Top brands such as Carrier and Lennox are dealer installed (which I have always had great experiences with btw). I would like to do the work myself. Brands, websites, etc greatly appreciated.

Thank you. -Jack

posted on alt.hvac also

Reply to
jack

That will probably bring you grief.

Reply to
John Hines

You're right about the grief... I didn't realize that hvac was such a secretive society.

Thanks for the l>

Reply to
jack

That is where they go to laugh and belittle at us mere consumers. behind our back.

Reply to
John Hines

And here is where quite a few of them come to answer your questions 'if' and 'when' they feel like it.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Reply to
Joe Fabeitz