Looking for Peter Maly Style Platform bed plans

Hello,

I have been looking online for Peter Maly Style platform bed plans but haven't had any luck. Can anyone help me? I have found many bed designs and plans online but I am looking for a more contemporary designer look.

If anyone knows of a website that sells these plans or where I can find them for free I'd be very grateful.

Thank you very much.

Reply to
Cameron

Wed, Aug 4, 2004, 2:53pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Cameron) says: Hello, I have been looking online for Peter Maly Style platform bed plans

Well, if what you want is the wood one, like here,

doesn't look terribly hard to make something along those lines. Looks pretty much like any other platform bed I've seen. I'd think if you got a set of plans you liked, you could modify them a bit. Or, leave them as is. Or, come up with your own plans. Check your local library.

JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

How about posting a few links to those plans you've found online?

Reply to
Upscale