Do Any Air Compressors Have This Feature?

Our bedroom clocks have been set 15 minutes ahead for decades. Our vehicle clocks, 5. We know it, but somehow it helps move us along just a little bit faster.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It's a good thing that it's quiet. At 2 gallons, isn't it going to be running 3 times as much as a 6 gallon?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Not necessarily. :)

Spalted Walt

Did you notice his compressor was a Husky, that looks like it's another FengBao? Looking on the Home Depot site, they in addition to that one Husky model, seem to be selling the "Hulk Power" and "Emax" lines--Hulk Power seems to be the Emax consumer line, the high powered Emaxes ain't cheap but they're showing 60 or 68 db depending on model.

Looking at the Emax site, there's supposed to be a 5 hp 80 gallon model in the Hulk line out about now.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Nice mod, but he made one error in his talk track.

At about 8:50, soon after he removed the tire, he said "In this case we'd be able to rotate this tire without the compressor kicking on and by the time it got done filling up, we'd be ready for the next tire."

You can't rotate a single tire. You'd have to wait for the tanks to fill up so you take another tire off. Only then can you rotate that first tire. Once the *second* tire is off, then you can be working while the tanks fill because you'll always have an empty hub.

Otherwise, nice mod and nice job on the video.

Reply to
DerbyDad03