DIY Angle Grinder slide track

This guy makes his own angle grinder slider, which is fascinating in itself, but while watching the video, I also noticed he is using other homemade adapters which I also thought was fascinating. Some people just have that creative spark to implement their ideas. Anyone else make their own adapters?

Reply to
Hawk

I just noticed the next video which follows is his homemade belt sander. I'm sure more will follow.

Reply to
Hawk

Get a load of the ornithopter.

This person's workmanship is amazing. Also the tidiness. And I am not altogether convinced that it's a "guy".

Reply to
J. Clarke

LOL....I was thinking the same based on the lack of thick hair on the arms and the feminine presence. The only non female quality is lack of longer finger nails.

Reply to
Hawk

JSK is on my sub list on the Tube. Lots of cool videos.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Manscaping

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Very likely a guy. First two fingers from the thumb are noticeably different in length. These two fingers on the majority of females are almost the same length.

I'm not sure if you have been around many Asians or not but the majority of the men do not have much or any arm hair, same goes with many Hispanics. We have a large population of both in Houston.

The man's wedding band seems to be an indicator too.

Reply to
Leon