craftsman 12 inch radial saw model number 113.29500 (2023 Update)

I just acquired a craftsman 12 inch radial saw model number 113.29500 with the original unpacking instructions and the original manual and parts list. If anyone is looking to get a copy of these contact me.

Reply to
Taylor Faeth

There's an upload facility on the OWWM machinery for manuals...if the particular model number isn't there, that would be good place to put a copy.

Reply to
dpb

Or, they could simply download the PDF here:

... many other Craftsman RAS models as well:

Spalted Walt

I have one, and it has been disassembled for a couple of years, and I would like to see how it should go back to gather right!> copy

Reply to
Donald M Morey

I was surprised to find out that it is a 12" Saw, I only had a 10" blade on it! Thank you ver much. Don**

Reply to
Don Morey

Probably a 10". IIRC a 12" blade will have a larger diameter arbor. A

10" probably would not fit a 12".
Reply to
Leon

All Google search shows that a 113.29500 is a 12" saw. I was still leery until I found the manual. 12" it is.

DerbyDad03

Except when they're both 5/8" arbors.

Spalted Walt

Understood but the OP responded that he was using a 10" blade on this saw.

Reply to
Leon

I would like a copy

Reply to