digital desgin's

What kind/size CNC do you have? What kind of digital artwork are you looking for (photo/CAD/hand drawn)?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Just starting out with a new cnc router and I have alot to learn but most of all I'm looking for any kind of artwork in digital form 2d and or 3d

Reply to
klye malley

for 3d stuff you might try lurking some of the 3b modelling groups. alt binaries.3d and etc. probably a lot of that stuff will be overcomplicated for your purposes, but it's a start....

Reply to
bridger