Did you join the revolution?

That's the way polarization works. There is no compromising with he who will not compromise. The best case is slowing the inevitable. Not a good strategy.

Reply to
krw

True. Acosta was called out on this, but it has been going on for many years and many presidents of both parties. Now much different with other press conferences where the reporters want to impress their own viewers. Its sees they want to make the question more important than the answer. Ratings.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Trump pretty much did exactly that when he told the dweeb that refused to give up the mic, "I'm President and your not"

Reply to
Jack

From what I've seen on the news, it certainly looks like Florida voters are ready to "revolt".

For a party that is willing to cry wolf over voter suppression in every election they lose, Democrats have no problem relying on fraudulent ballots to do the heavy lifting for candidates.

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." -- Joseph Stalin

Once the integrity of the American voting process is lost, what happens to America ?

There was a time, in our not too distant past, when real men used to correct this type of corruption:

Reply to
Spalted Walt

When politics becomes religion, the ends justify the means. Any means.

That's exactly what the American left is.

Where were you in 2000?

Forty years ago, Hillary would indeed have been locked up. Boundless corruption is now the norm.

Reply to
krw