Dewalt screw redux - GREAT Service

Many people might have followed my earlier post about unable to find either a metric or standard screw for my DeWalt jigsaw.

I sent a message to them, asking them if they would tell me the thread/size of the screw.

Here's the answer from DeWalt Service:

-- Thank you for contacting us.

We have generated a support case to help us track your inquiry. Your case number is xxxxx. Please use this code in any further communication.

We do not have the specifications of that screw available. we do have stock on it available so if you can send me a UPS shipping address I can send you the screw out as a courtesy.

Reply to
MJ

That was my first thought, but the "sending" guy knows part numbers and the "specs" guy is probably 3000 miles away.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski