Need Sears electric chain saw manual.

Any idea where I can get an owner/user manual for a Sears electric chain saw model 315 34030 ?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Go on sears.com and key in your model nbr.

Reply to
Tom

You might try Sears.

Reply to
Travis M.

atta boy, ever so helpful....

Reply to
tom Jaszewski

Dear Tom Kan Thank you for contacting Sears.

longer in print and Sears PartsDirect is unable to obtain a copy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If we can be of additional assistance with any of your parts needs, please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@customerservice.sears.com or call us at

1-800-4MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663).

Shop sears.com now to pick up great products for the season.

F. Sears Customer Care snipped-for-privacy@customerservice.sears.com

1-800-4MY-HOME (1-800-469-4663)

-----Original Message----- From: tomkanpa Sent: Apr 30, 2006 12:13:44 PM CDT To:

Message

Contact Reason: Unable to locate part First Name: Tom Last Name: Kan Street: City: Allison Park State: PA Zipcode: 15101 Day Phone: Evening Phone: Email: Model Number: 315 34030 Product: Electric Chain Saw Brand: Age of Product in Years: Age of Product in Months: Part Description and Location: Owner/User manual Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.17; Mac_PowerPC) Comments: The saw was given to me. The original owner can not find the owner's manual. I would like to have one to know how to service the saw and use the features, chain sharpener, etc..

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Why come to us? Go directly to a repair outfit that tends to chain saws. They've probably never seen one they couldn't get to the bottom of. They'll help you out.

Reply to
Pennyaline

From: Pennyaline

Why come to us?

____Reply Separator_____

You apparently have no idea what newsgroups are for. I have asked for instructions, owner manual, etc. on this and other newsgroups before, and I have had PDF Files for the requested info emailed to me.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

I've only searched the Sears site for product manuals twice in the past year, but both times, I only found them available for a fee, in printed version. The company's a bit backward in that regard.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Pete, If you still have the Craftsman electric chainsaw 31534040 could you let me Do you know how many drive links are on the chain? I lost my chain and I need the information to have a new chain made. I was told that the drive links have a number that would be helpful in making the correct chain. Thanks.

Reply to
Don Ernst

Did you ever find the manual for the saw 31534030? I also need it to determine the number of drive links to make a new chain. I'm having no luck searching manial websites thus far.

Reply to
Don Ernst