DeWalt Sale at Amazon

Save 25%, up to $25 on $100 Dewalt purchase at Amazon until Christmas. Sale price is not shown until the final order checkout page.

I just picked up the DWD215G 10-Amp mid-handle drill for $94.

Best price I've seen. I hope she likes it! ; )

j/k, on the last part, of course.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

When I asked my little sister what she wanted for Christmas, she replied with "You know what stores I like." So I decided I'd just get me a Home Depot Gift Card as her Christmas present, so while we're at Home Depot she can go to Borders. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper