Dewalt DW621 Manual and Parts List Needed

Looking for a manual and parts list (what came with router) for a
Dewalt DW621. Dewalt website does not have information. Sent them an
email long ago, no response. If any of you can help it would be
appreciated. Thank you.
John K.
Reply to
jk
Have you gone to
? You have to register there (no cost) but this is the site for Dewalt, Delta, B&D (and whatever other company they own now) manuals and parts. The manual is there in .pdf
This is the exact link but I don't think you cant get there without going through the login.
,DW621.pdfOr...I can email it to you.
Mike O.
Reply to
Mike O.
For those who don't want to register, there is a default login
User: dwtech pass: dewalt
,DW621.pdf>> Or...I can email it to you.
Reply to
Mike Mac
You can also find parts list here: Dewalt Router Parts"
Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.
Reply to
thefairbanks
You can also view dewalt parts list for routers by going here:
down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.
Reply to
thefairbanks
Thanks Chris and everyone else for the information. I am set on the manual now. Looks like next step is to build myself a router table and/or some basic jigs for the DW621. Itching to get going on my next build project. First have to convert the garage back to a garage, fix up a space in cellar for shop and other assorted odds and ends (kitchen ceiling needs paint, oh did I mention a day job?) . Thanks. jmk
Reply to
jk

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in