Dewalt DW621 Manual and Parts List Needed

Looking for a manual and parts list (what came with router) for a Dewalt DW621. Dewalt website does not have information. Sent them an email long ago, no response. If any of you can help it would be appreciated. Thank you. John K.

Reply to
jk

Have you gone to

? You have to register there (no cost) but this is the site for Dewalt, Delta, B&D (and whatever other company they own now) manuals and parts. The manual is there in .pdf

This is the exact link but I don't think you cant get there without going through the login.

can email it to you.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

For those who don't want to register, there is a default login

User: dwtech pass: dewalt

> Or...I can email it to you.

Reply to
Mike Mac

You can also find parts list here: Dewalt Router Parts"

Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.

Reply to
thefairbanks

You can also view dewalt parts list for routers by going here:

down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the tool, type 1 and type 2.

Reply to
thefairbanks

I am not sure what the difference is, but I know that you can tell what type you have on the label just below the model number.

Reply to
thefairbanks

Reply to
Chris Back

Thanks Chris and everyone else for the information. I am set on the manual now. Looks like next step is to build myself a router table and/or some basic jigs for the DW621. Itching to get going on my next build project. First have to convert the garage back to a garage, fix up a space in cellar for shop and other assorted odds and ends (kitchen ceiling needs paint, oh did I mention a day job?) . Thanks. jmk

Reply to
jk