Does anyone have a comfort maker furnace manual from 1997?!

We r in need! Our furnace needed a new board and now we need to reconnect it with the thermostat! Any suggestions?? We really would love the manual!

Reply to
Help me

I will help you if possible, however, I will need the model number and serial number of the unit. The new board should have come with a wiring diagram in the instructions. If you can provide me with the board terminal connection letters and the terminal letters on the thermostat I can possibably tell you how to connect it. Normal connections are: (R) red, (G) green, (W) white, (Y) yellow, (C) brown or black, if it is a heat pump (O) will be orange. A model number and manufacturer of the thermostat would also be helpful.

Reply to
stanhvac1

It is a comfort maker.. Model number: NTG9100fha1 Thx!!

Reply to
Anonymous

Comfort Maker does not have any information on your unit available. I have not been able to locate any information from any of my sources. If you would like to try you can go to Comfort Makers distributor locator (see link below). It will give you a list of equipment distributors (not contractors or dealers) for your location and you can contact them to see if they might have some information or manuals. I would like to help you more but without some details of what you need to hook up I can not help. Left click link below and click open, and type in your zip code there.

stanhvac1

Thx Stan, we ended up getting a whole new furnace installed. Thankfully we did, the pipe was cracked too so we would have been breathing in carbon monoxide had we not installed! thx for your help!

Reply to
Anonymous