Sod Cutter, parts list needed

I recently purchased a used (old) sod cutter Brouwer, Mark 2. It is made in Canada. It has a double cutter and seems about 12" wide. The seller reports it runs good. I noticed the fuel tank is highly varnished and has that old gas smell. As yet, I don't know what type motor (horizontal crank) is on. It does seem in pretty decent shape, with just some minor bolt tightenings that may be necessary. . . . .I haven't tried to start it yet, and I haven't torn it down for a good inspection. . . . .I am interested in finding an owners manual, and a parts list, and a parts supplier. I hope some of you, in this group may be able to help. I have an email pending with the company. . . . .theChas

Reply to
theChas.