Delta saw with "oscillating feet"

Wondered if anyone saw the new Delta contractor's saw advertised in Woodworker's Journal that has "oscillating feet". I just have to see those!! I haven't seen oscillating feet since Elvis.

This would not be a sign of a new feature, would it? Or would it be a sign of a company that is starting to lose its primary focus?

Reply to
eganders

Too late ... that started happenning a few years back.

Reply to
Swingman

Yep, kinda reminds you of Sears marketing after they started offering "features" instead of quality and utility.

RonB

Reply to
RonB