Deal of the Century! Senco 15 ga, 18 ga, & stapler for $153!

Home Depot is selling the Senco combo kit for $153, down from $219 earlier. Damn! I just bought a PC 18 ga a couple weeks ago for $90.

Dave

Reply to
David

No wonder no one responded...I thought this was a woodworking forum. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING????

This forum should henceforth be known as the "alt.any.effing.topic.BUT.woodworking"

Dave

Reply to
David

And, and,,, what's the rest of the story? Did you buy one? Are they about to run out? (It was in the newspaper)

Max

Reply to
Max

I paid $189, about 15 months ago.

For $153, it's a total steal. The buyer should be arrested in the parking lot! Oh wait, that's the pencils...

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I've already got the PC versions of each tool, so I just inspected the package wistfully...

Dave

Reply to
David

What was so important in the post that you expected immediate and numerous responses?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

I just noticed the s/n ratio was dreadful. Seems that not only is the s/n down, but a number of cranky posters are active. Relax, everyone. sheesh!

Dave

Reply to
David

s/n was undefined before you responded to yourself. :)

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

I'm suprised Home Depot has any of these left. They have been clearing them out at that price since after Christmas.

I got mine for even less because I had a 10% off coupon.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert