David Marks' Table Saw Sled

I watched David last evening making the butcher block table. Nice piece of (scrap) work.

He uses an interesting sled for cross-cutting. I was wondering if there are plans to build that sled.

TIA, Irwin

Reply to
Irwin Schwartz

You mean plans like these?

Unisaw A100

The sled he used in the segment was just a straight ahead table saw sled, although a bit bigger than most. Just about any book on table saw's, and most books on shop jigs will have a similar version.

Paste the following in a Google search window" plans "table saw sled"

Reply to
Swingman

I'll post my feebile attempt at a DJM style sled in ABPW.

Reply to
patrick conroy