Coping and Sticking Bits set?

Hi everyone, I am making some doors and wondered if anyone knew where I could get a matched set of coping and sticking bits that would work on a router table. I need 1 3/4" set, and cannot afford a shaper right now.. Any help appreciated.. G

Reply to
Arroyo

Wilson

Grizzly has them as well...

Kim

Reply to
Kim Whitmyre

of all the brands I've used, Woodline has performed the worst for me. I have a set of their plywood dado bits and they suck! I've got Amanas, Bosch, CMT, and Freud. The Bosch and Amana dado bits cut with less effort and WAY less tear-out. that's my .02...

dave

Wils> woodline.com

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

If your looking for a set to use on 1 3/4 inch thick rails and stiles, I'd recommend MLCS (mlcswoodworking.com). I bought a set of the Katana bits for an entry door, and after completing it and several others I'm very satisfied with the quality of the cut and the fit of the joint. I've heard some horror stories about other brands of "matched" sets not fitting correctly, but had no problem with these.

Reply to
Rkola