Connecticut woodworkers

Not affiliated in any way...yada yada yada. Tools-plus in Waterbury is having it's semi-annual tent sale friday and saturday Nov. 14 & 15th. the url is:

guys are good for pricing anyway...the only problem with them is that they're located about 1/8 of a mile from my record store...too close and too tempting. I've picked up most of my large equipment from them over the last

18 years and have never had a problem. I can recommend them highly. Exit 21 off I-84 (from either direction take a left and you can't niss it. If you got time head on up the street to Brass city records 489 Meadow (shameless self promotion) and say Hello.

walt q

Reply to
walt

Are you the same guy who owned Brass City Records in the early 80's?

If so, I used to shop there all the time when I lived in Prospect. Nice store!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Barry, yep, one and the same owner all this time. I appreciate the kind words. I've added some Neanderthal tools and some of my small woodwork to the shop in the last few years. Planes and spokeshaves and some scraper planes. walt q

Reply to
walt

EVERY shop needs good tunes!

Barry