Great Prices on Hardwood in Connecticut

I visited Wilson Woodworks in Stafford CT today.

They make custom flooring, and as a by product, have pallets of 15" -

30" 7/8" inch thick random width hardwood. Pallets have about 300 board feet for $150, and he sells smaller quantities at $1/board foot. I do some scroll sawing and small projects, and got enough project wood to keep me busy for the summer for the grand total of $20.

There's an entire floor with pallets of Red Oak, White oak, Walnut, Cherry, Ash, Maple, Birch and Hickory. Some of the wood, but not all, has been processed and has the molding on one side and the tongue and groove on the edges. They also have small quantities of exotic species

- I saw IPE and brought home a nice piece of what Wilson told me was Jatoba(sp?)- Brazilian Cherry.

They are open for sales of these Friday afternoons from 1-4 and Saturday from 8:30 - noon. The phone number is 1 800 545 1861 and the address is 108 Hydeville Road, Stafford, CT 06075

Reply to
buonaiuto