CNC machinists in woodturning

I'm looking for people who work on CNC machines in woodturning. I work on BIMA 210. Is there anybody similliary to my kind of work?

Reply to
Marcin Pacyna

Hi Marcin, I use a Hapfo AP 7000 CNC Lathe. It's a great lathe. You can see a few photos on my web site. (

) Jim

Reply to
James E Gaydos

I'm not a woodturner but - wow!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

I'm a machinist/moldmaker, but the only times I've used CNC in woodworking is routing some model airplane parts outta ply.

I've got this book on how to build a shopbot clone though. One of these days...

John

Reply to
JohnT.

(

)

I'm sorry for my english, but I thought about woodmaking. BIMA 210 is processing centre which is used in furniture making in my working place. I must say that your work make a good impression on me. Good Luck!

Reply to
Marcin Pacyna