Clumsy? Nicknamed "Stumpy"

Do you have a "frequent flier" card at the ER? Maybe this article in The Register is about you... "Yanks floored by nail guns, computers and baseballs, Hospital emergency room shockers revealed online"

the referred article, "Database: Injuries reported by emergency rooms

The Consumer Product Safety Commission's National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS) is a sample of 100 hospital emergency rooms in the United States and its territories."

withheld from list to avoid endless taunting...)

Reply to
'lektric dan

for that old UL.

Reply to
Father Haskell

I want to see the 215 Year Old Female... typical database nonsense. Much like the time I gave birth to live twins... at least that is what was in the insurance company database. ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin