Carbide blades for Delta DJ-20 jointer

Has anyone seen carbide blades for a DJ-20? Amazon carries some carbide blades from Amana that are close to the same size, but not exact so I'm not sure if they'd fit.

Thanks for any tips.

Eric

Reply to
uber_goober

Did you check woodworkers supply? Me thinks they gots 'em.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

The hosting site is down right now (1-2-05) but I get my knives at

think they have DJ-20 knives in HSS and Carbide.

Reply to
Jody

Hi, Can't remember where I got mine (was mail order I think) but they are worth every penny. Previous to the carbide knives I would have to take the HSS knives out twice per year for sharpening. The carbide set have been in the jointer for over three years and are still very sharp.

Reply to
Bob Krecak

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Check

Send them an email, the website ain't that hot yet. Your first order, or request, will get you a GREAT catalog. I'm becoming a big fan of these guys for cutters and sharpening. I've seen carbide DJ-20 knives in the catalog.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y