Can it get any uglier?

Page 2 of 2

Had a buddy got blind one night drunk and wandered into a tattoo parlor for a couple few too many hours.
The result looked more or less like that jigsaw.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
In case you haven't gotten the idea yet, it is an antitheft feature. No self-respecting thief would be caught dead stealing something that ugly. Of course there may not be many to steal as ugly as they are.

I looked at that thing and gasped.
I could only think of one thing.
Would I put my hand in such a thing?
And if I was stupid enough to do so, would I get any fingers back?

Looks like a kid's athletic shoe. At least it would be easy to spot your stolen jig saw.
Robatoy wrote:

Looks like crabs mating.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Samurai Saber Saw!
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

I remember my dad's power tools... metal cases, no paint, mylar, graphics.. they just worked.. Mac
"mac davis" wrote in message

You best turn yourself in to have your RAM purged, immediately.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06
Swingman wrote:
> <Gasp> ... we can't have that in this culture where appearances count most. > You best turn yourself in to have your RAM purged, immediately.
Talk about BFU, have you seen some of the vehicles on the road?
Worse than a multi flag job.
Lew
mac davis wrote:

why do I get visions of 'jogging shoes' in my mind when I look at the picture of this saw? !! :-(
--
Regards,

Ed
(remove lid to reply)