c n c r o u t e r

I m looking for a multi purpose CNC Router for my workshop in INDIA.

I m looking for a router which could work for SS 1 mm sheet along with wood so that i dont have to purchase two

seperate routers.

Kindly Suggest me with the appropriate make nd the specs as per the needs.

ASAP

Thnx nd Rgdz

Reply to
vinnyiez

I have been watching this thread. Since so few posts are about CNC routers or CNC Lasers appear in this newsgroup I was curious if anyone would respond. I did a search going back to 2003, and there have only been one or two threads per year on the subject.

Vinnyiez, have you tried web based forums? Maybe there is a BLOG in your country focused on CNC machines?

Reply to
Phil again-2

Many CNC manufacturers offer either plasma or laser cutters in addition to a regular spindle on the same gantry. Mixing the two on the same bed will create a lot of head-aches and hazards. ( sparks and dust )

Reply to
Robatoy