Whirlpool R O Filtration Battery Replacement

I have misplaced the manual for my Wher25 R O filtration system. I now have an amber blinking light on the faucet which I think means the battery is low. Am I correct or does it mean the filters need to be replaced? If it's the battery, how do I remove the cover for the battery so I can replace it? I've tried to remove the cover and it appears to be stuck. Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 362932 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
fshrmn

Ours has just filters -- no RO -- but the spigot probably is the same. The blinking light is to let you know that the filter(s) must be replaced. There is a tiny screw that secures the battery holder in place.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy