BT 4000

Hello, I can't find my owners manual for my B&D Scroll Saw/ I was wondering if anyone has a maual that they are not using or will copy a maual and snail mail it to me? Of course I'll pay for the copying and postage charges. Thank you

Evon Barvinchack

Does anyone have a manual for a B&D Scroll saw that they would like to sell? If not would someone photo copy one for me - I will pay copying and postage charges?

Evon Barvinchack

Try here:

Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks, I was able to print it off. Now I know why it was so hard to change blades - Forgot to release blade tension ?!?!? Sometimes I amaze myself.

Evon Barvinchack